Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Godly Living: Age 50+

The scripture lets us know that the latter will be greater than the past....

Hag. 2:9 What a beautiful feeling to be 50, half a century as my granddaughter would say. I used to think that 50 was old, it truly is a blessing. I take nothing for granted anymore. There was a time when I did. I used to say I, I, I, but I've come to know it's not me, but God. It's God who gets me up every morning! It's God who keeps me! Ps. 121:5 It's God who is my Provider! Shall I go on? I have a girlfriend who was upset when she turned 30, so imagine how she felt when she became 50. We have to be thankful, because tomorrow is not promised to anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Marla! Great words for us all to think about. I'll be reading more before I surf on.

Keep up the good work! Audrey