Monday, December 10, 2007

I've Seen...

I am truly blessed! The bible tells us,Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. Prov. 22:6. I have seen my sons grow up to become handsome young men. (only a mother would say that) Two young men who have graduated from school. Two young men who have never depended on drugs. Two young men who have never committed crimes. Two young men who have never been sent to prison.

However, they are young men who have jobs. They are young men who are raising and supporting their families. For these things I am so proud to be their mother. I'm not saying my sons were always good. They were disciplined and had rules to follow. We had our ups and downs, but as I look back over the years, our ups out weigh the downs.

No comments: